Today we have to process a lot of different information every day. And almost all of the time, we face a choice. On one side there is the customer, on the other there is the business owner.
It is important that the customer makes the right choice and that the entrepreneur publishes a quality product. The development of 3D technology solves the problems of both parties.
In this article, you will learn how 3D solutions can help business people reach a new level, making it easier for customers to make a decision.
What are the 3D technologies:
The volumetric visualization makes marketing tasks easier. At the same time, the constant further development of technologies makes the 3D visualization service available. Three-dimensional models are created with special programs. In turn, 3D modeling can be one of the following types:
- Create photorealistic images. Thanks to an integrated approach, the end result can be presented reliably. This applies to different areas, but we’ll get to that later. Special programs and 3D printers help you to print out the result on almost any scale.
- Create a three-dimensional image. This format is often used in the cinema when viewers use glasses to watch a movie in 3D format.
- Digital hologram. This is a kind of superposition of different wave fields of a three-dimensional object. The main difference between such a hologram and a 3D image is the ability to create an object in motion.
Who already uses 3D technology:
The list of areas in which the 3D visualization is used is constantly being expanded. This means that the advantages of such technologies are obvious.
Which industries are already using this tool:
- Architecture and interior design;
- Industrial design;
- Mechanical engineering;
- Safety of industrial plants;
- Air traffic control;
- Computer games and simulators;
- Medical diagnostics;
- scientific research;
- film industry;
- show business.
The companies of Autodesk, Mitsubishi Electric Europa B.V and EON Reality form the core of the 3D industry. In addition to the development of hardware and software, the development of 3D content is an extremely important area. There are currently very few specialists in this field in Germany. However, trends reveal the relevance of 3D technology around the world.
Facts and figures about the advantages of 3D technology:
- The architectural 3D visualization helps with the construction and operation of buildings. With its help, you can not only see the object from all sides, but also avoid mistakes in the early stages of construction. Using the visualization, you can quickly create a number of options for zoning areas or forms.
- The volumetric map can reduce the time and financial cost of designing ten times.
- Loud EON Reality, the methods of interactive learning at universities with 3D technology can increase the memorability of teaching materials by 80%. Special 3D simulators and simulators for pilots, drivers of vehicles and special equipment release a huge amount of really expensive equipment. They make it possible to simulate any real situation under safe conditions. Acacia Research Group analysts estimate that global defense spending on 3D visualization, simulation and training may be as low as $ 20 billion in 2015.
- Advanced companies are using 3D animation to create commercials to create. Such advertising does not require expensive organization of films, actors and technical skills.
- According to research by Autodesk, more than 60% of users are interested in products with three-dimensional instructions for use and 80% are interested in a three-dimensional representation of the product. This means that ordinary two-dimensional photographs do not do the job.
- In virtual changing rooms of clothing stores, customers can try on goods. This makes the selection much easier, which increases customer education.
3D technology for companies:
- 3D systems with one screen – easy to use, inexpensive to maintain. The advantages of such systems are mobility and the possibility of using them in any industry.
- Multimedia systems that allow you to dock multiple screens and create large images. Screens form a kind of video wall. This is most commonly used in the computer and event industries.
- The 3D cube and dome are CAVE systems with different configurations. In a specially equipped room, a 3D image is projected onto the walls to create the effect of presence.
- Augmented Reality (VR) systems – a combination of virtual and real elements. Often used in architecture and automation systems. This also includes interactive changing rooms and tablets for working with augmented reality.
Just a few years ago & nbsp; 3D technology only available to the military industry. Because their prices were high. Nowadays, not only large, but also small companies use & nbsp; 3D visualization.